LakePharma's proprietary CHO platforms offer high performance for transient protein production, stable cell line development, and GMP manufacturing.
Featured platforms include TunaCHO™ for transient production and CHO-GSN™ for stable production. All platforms are ready for commercialization, and 100% royalty-free licensing option is available.
Both platforms are derived from the same CHO-K1 parental line, so products from both exhibit similar activity and post-translational modification (PTM) profiles.
Ideal for candidate screening during the discovery phase or production of a handful of candidates for preliminary testing in anticipation of lead candidate selection. In conjunction with LakePharma's transient expression vectors, expression levels can reach as high as 2 g/L.
- Derived from CHO-K1 cell line
- Yield can reach as high as 2 g/L
- Consistent and scalable from 10 mL to 20 L
- 7 day and 14 day turnaround time available
Ideal for research cell bank (RCB) generation and future use as a manufacturing cell line for commercial products. With multiple RCBs used for programs at the clinical stage, this platform offers a cell line with lineage documentation and a path to commercialization.
- CHO-K1 glutamine synthesis (GS) knockout line
- Yield can reach as high as 7 g/L
- Work with chemically defined commercial media
- High tolerance with shear
TunaCHO exhibits high productivity and consistency when compared with another premium CHO line.
CHO-GSN exhibits high productivity after pool enrichment.